Jomsocial menu CSS not loading

Turn your community with elegantly JomSocial integrated and superiorly designed website
GK User
Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:03 am
I've just been on this thread trying to fix my problem 94-sporter/73248-bug-with-jomsocial.html#73472

I've enabled the gk_style template for Jomsocial 2.2.1 on my elvesocial template for Joomla 1.5, but the menus aren't loading correctly.

Here's my site address: http://giftding.com/index.php?option=co ... e&Itemid=2

I deleted and reinstalled the gk_style files, but this didn't help.

Is there a conflict with another css file, or is there a javascript file missing?

Please help.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:19 pm
Just to make sure that everything was how it should be, I downloaded a fresh Jomsocial 2.2.1, a fresh elvesocial, backed up my template files and deleted the ENTIRE website, and reinstalled everything.

After the fresh install of Joomla 1.5.23, Jomsocial and elvesocial with gk_style template for Jomsocial, menus are still not displaying correctly in Chrome, FF4 or Safari (granted, haven't tried IE8/9 yet).

I haven't installed my edited template yet, so you can see that the unedited elvesocial template for Jomsocial isn't displaying menus correctly for me.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:26 pm
Sorry, after more forum travels, now I find this thread 103-joomla-15/80746-jomsocial-220-final-version.html#81213

Says that you'll have the fixed Jomsocial template files Friday, which is today (I'm a little ahead in the internation dateline side of things so I'll need to be patient).

Looking forward to the update.
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.