ESHOPTRIX GUIDE???

Supreme Joomla template for successful online store with unique and distinctive design.
GK User
Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:49 pm
Hi: Im member of 4 template clubs and my favorites have guide of each template, its very helpfull! Im new here and im waiting for a response....i like very much the templates but the support its very important to me too...

I need to change the main content color, because i change the color of background and now i have a blue main content too (same as background) i want a clear online (content main) like white color, etc. I dont know how to do that...i need to work with my store and im still waiting here in gavick.com PLEASE IM Really need your help.

http://puertoricanmusiconline.com

(Also some modules dont work in my webpage...im very confuse)...

Thanks

Maribel
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:33 am
Hi

Please, make sure that you are making the right choice for your website, because you are using our eshoptrix template, only available to work in Joomla 1.0.x, in a J!1.5 installation.
Even if with legacy mode enable, most probably, you will have problems from the template and also from the virtuemart files.

You have other 2 templates ready to J!1.5 and updated to the lastest version of VM.
The eshoptrixII and eShop templates.

It's in our plans to recode this template to J!1.5 and to update also for the latest version on VM, so if you really need this template, you must wait a little longer.

So, before you advance more, take notice of this important information.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:58 am
I've subscribed specifically for the eshoptrix template, it best suits what I am after, are there still plans on updating for 1.5?
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.