Joomla 1.5 version coming soon

Supreme Joomla template for successful online store with unique and distinctive design.
GK User
Sun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm
Hi,

I registered quickly and subscribed in order to download this template for Joomla 1.5.3 and was very disillusioned when finding out it is not compatible with Joomla 1.5 version.

Any ideas when the eShoptrix will be ready for Joomla 1.5 version.

----

Ahhh ok, I just found this [url]thread[/url].

I am pleasantly relaxed to know that you are working on the new code for this template to be compatible for Joomla 1.5.3 within the next few weeks, that is very encouraging. I can wait to download - a few weeks is good.
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Sun May 04, 2008 11:36 pm
Yeap... Maybe it will be much better.

Who know's ?! ;)

GK User
Mon May 05, 2008 6:10 am
Is there an approximate release date?
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Mon May 05, 2008 9:37 am
Soon... That's only i can say.

:D

GK User
Sat May 17, 2008 1:07 am
go on, say it!
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Sat May 17, 2008 1:53 am
Hi Mate

We already told somewhere in the forum, that this month the Template will be eShoptrix II - Native J1.5.

Hope that you will like much more this one.

Cheers ;)

GK User
Sat May 17, 2008 11:05 am
great!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat May 17, 2008 12:56 pm
Compliant with Virtuemart 1.015 or Virtuemart 1.1 ????
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Sun May 18, 2008 3:14 am
citrix34 wrote:
Compliant with Virtuemart 1.015 or Virtuemart 1.1 ????

Virtuemart 1.1, of course.
It's stable. ;)

GK User
Wed May 28, 2008 10:33 pm
Only 3 days to go, til the end of May... ;)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 29, 2008 10:44 am
mmmmmm
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:23 am
Can someone tell me a date for the release of eShoptrix - Native J1.5
(NOT eShoptrix II - Native J1.5).
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:25 pm
I much prefer the original eShoptrix.com to eShoptrix II, I joined specifically to get the original eShoptrix template but need it to work with Joomla 1.5 - are there any plans at all to make it 1.5 native? This is important to me.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:01 pm
i have joined the club just to download the eshoptrix version I. i am using Joomla version 1.5. After spending several hours find out that the demo sql content is crashing my application. I do not like the look of the version II of the eshoptrix. Any idea if there is any fix to get the version I working with joomla 1.5.
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:43 pm
Hi

I cannout say that it's in our plans.
But with time it's posible that we can work it out, because in did, eShoptrix template has been a huge sucess.

It's only i can say for now.

Cheers

brandidea
Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 pm
Too bad I didn't see this before I bought a membership. I only want ShopTrix I for use in Joomla! 1.5.4 - since that's not going to happen - I'll need to get a refund. First it was "coming soon" now it's "not in your plans" - which is it? Please advise... thanks!

GK User
Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:58 am
yeah, i also want this template for Joomla 1.5 and that's the only reason I bought a membership. The template still works in legacy mode, but that isn't ideal.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:26 pm
Hi

Maybe we will have good news soon ;)

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:35 am
Any updates on this? I also want to use eshoptrix version 1 with joomla 1.5. I have the older version of joomla and i want to upgrade. How can I do this without it messing up the site?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:27 pm
Please give to us the eshoptrix version 1 with joomla 1.5. I can't wait any nore ;(

Thanks

Fábio Garcia
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:47 pm
Me too. I am really suprised that you didnt have support all template to Joomla 1.5. Special E-shoptrix.

E-shoptrix II its not like E-shoptrix I. I dont know what is the problem?

Please you can tell us E-shoptrix will be on Joomla 1.5 or no?

Regards
Fresh Boarder

Fireman77
Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:39 am
The same here, i also want this template for Joomla 1.5 with the sql demo content and that's the only reason I bought a membership todady too, i´m searching in all this forum and and i can´t find any info about the gk_eshoptrix, not the "II" version, i have this error:

jtablesession::store failed
DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'client_id' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '5p9m14ngnfug53dm4365p3n814','1225516799','','0','1','1' )

Well i know why, so, i need the full support for make my little store with this template, the other templates are useless for me or I'll need to get a refund of my money. Plz answer this soon..

Regards.

Fireman77
Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:43 pm
Somebody plz answer this post?

GK User
Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:27 pm
Nobody my friend.

Long time nobody is interesting about gavick forum and site. But what is stay for us?

Its whery nice template what Gavick is maked. He has really feeling for this.

Support dont waite, because they couldnt make finance interesting from Gavick template and think from time will going down and stoped the site.

From this moment, I think that we are have to enjoy what he is make before.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:38 am
Please, understand that we don't have human resources to make all what we want to do in few days.

It's in our plans to upgrade eshoptrix to J!1.5 but we cannout give you any date release.

It's not a question of difficulty. It's a question of time.

Hope you understand.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

Fireman77
Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:18 am
I'm very concerned because i don´t have enough time for put my store online and i really need the 1.5 version of this template as i say, that´s the only reason that i bought my membership here with you gavick now i feel really worried, could you plz give another alternative?...

GK User
Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:06 pm
Of cours Seichinha, I understed. Its normal that you didnt have time for each detail what people - costemer liked.

But I think that you regestreted that many costemers ask for eshoptrix one to joomla 1.5, because eshoptrix one is very nice template, and think one of the best your work.

Upgrade you can offer for 10 Euro. Its nice idea and I think you time will make shorter.

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:34 pm
Dear Fireman77

We already told (see FAQ's section) that for those users who pass over the MemberShip period and want some specific J!1.0 template that is now available for J!1.5, should contact us directly and we will send the template.

Dear pavapava

We apreciate your construtive opinion, but we don't see this option to be considerated. In other hand, we do think to create in the future the personalize custom work to clients, and naturally pay service.
I assure you that eShoptrix J!1.5 will be available and better them the J!1.0.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

Fireman77
Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:20 pm
Seichinha plz check your mailbox, i already sent you a mail with my request, i hope you help me..

GK User
Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:34 pm
Fireman77 wrote:
Seichinha plz check your mailbox, i already sent you a mail with my request, i hope you help me..

I didn't receive anything.

Did you mail to paulo[at]gavick[dot]com ?
Platinum Boarder

Fireman77
Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:14 pm
I send you right now again....

Fireman77
Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:29 pm
I send you again...Ok. It´s send and sorry for the double post...

GK User
Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:07 am
I'm using this template in legacy mode but I would really like it for 1.5
Fresh Boarder

Fireman77
Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:10 pm
Gavikc plz..i need the 1.5 version of this template...i´m still waiting here, please i hope you make it soon.

GK User
Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:55 pm
Make it a prioirty Gavick please - its the best template youv'e got and pretty much the only reason why we have joined in the first place you talk priorities - well this SHOULD be rght up there!!!!
Fresh Boarder

Fireman77
Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:38 pm
Don´t make us wasting time please Gavick, in my case i´m losing time with this membership ´cause it was the only reason that i have joined in this service too...Please hurry up....the eShoptrix doesn´t work fine with Joomla 1.5x in legacy mode..of course is not fot this version but, i´m sure that to many members here are traying to use it anyway, like me, but with tons of issues and problems...plz, please update the template and the demo content...

GK User
Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:12 pm
I am still waiting (since June) for eShoptrix J1.5 version. It was the only reason I joined too, I am not using any of your other temapltes. Gavick please get your act together and deliver on your promise to update this template. The business sense in updating this template must make sense to someone there, we want good virtuemart templates and this is one of the best (if not THE best). Are you all just designers or does someone have a clue about running a business and good customer service there?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:31 am
Hi everyone

Good News!
We started working on the eShoptrix J!1.5 since yesterday and we hope to finished in the next days. So, be patience just for some more days.

This new version is similar to the original, but with some extra work. Full J!1.5 Native.

We will maintain the Products Scroll Module (with small adjustments to work J!1.5 native)

Included the PhotoSlide GK2 with News Image 2 module (may be change on this one)
Also News Show GK3, Gk Embed Media Player, increase some style option modules and other stuff.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

Fireman77
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:36 am
This is a good news, i hope you finish soon, really soon, ´cause the time of my membership is running...One question plz...that new version includes the demo content?..

GK User
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:39 am
Yes, it will be provided with a QuickStart package.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.