Inserted images captions not displaying

If you are planning to organize any conference or festival, there are many ways to get help via our forum.
GK User
Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:03 pm
The captions for a standard post's inserted image do not display, what changes do I need to make so that the captions are displayed please? ( in Event theme )
thanks
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:13 am

GK User
Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:35 pm
No, that post is about featured imges, this question relates to inserted images, I've inserted a number of images into a post and captions do not display, they display for featured images after implementing the change suggested in the previous post but not for inserted images
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:41 pm
My mistake, sorry... Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? Because I've checked my Events theme installation and caption for inserted images are displayed.

GK User
Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:57 pm
Sorry Joshua - my mistake - I assumed it was a similar issue to the Featured image not displaying, however I'd added captions to images in the media library and assumed that these would be displayed with the image, but I've discovered that I need to add this info to each instance of the image at page level.
Many thanks for confirming that the captions are applied.
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.