Events - Header title color

GK User
Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 pm
Hi
I would like to change the header title colors from white to other colors as shown in the picture attached.
I would also like to give an other color to my background.
Thank you very much
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 am
Sorry but it will be impossible without seeing your website - your content in header module is different so provided code based on default template header may not work.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:21 am
Thank you Bkrztuk.
Due to a couple of reason, i'm still working in local mode. I don't know if there is an other way to bring you answers without having the site on line.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:24 am
Ok, so please let us know when you publish your website or use firebug to find out which CSS you need to modify. We've prepared detailed tutorial how to customize template » How to change space, colors and font size ? - GavickPro Documentation
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:41 am
A very helpfull documentation.

Here is the header module Html code:
<h1 data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom and wait 1.1s">Forum Africain</h1>
<p><small data-scroll-reveal="enter top and wait 1s">sur la</small></p>
<h1 data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom and wait 1.1s">Sécurité Routière</h1>
<h2 data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom and wait 1.4s">17 - 19 Nov. 2014, Ouagadougou, BURKINA FASO.</h2>
<p data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom and wait 1.5s">Premières rencontres africaines sur les questions de sécurité routière.</p>
<p><a class="btn-big" href="#" data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom and wait 1.5s">S'inscrire</a> <a class="modal btn-video" href="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3X1iYm68VdI" rel="{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 640, y: 480}}" data-scroll-reveal="enter bottom and wait 1.5s">Bande annonce</a></p>

I would like to change <h1> and <p> in black (#040000) and <h2> in an other color (#fca51d)

With Firebug i found that the Css files are gkHeaderMod h1, gkHeaderMod h2 and gkHeaderMod small.

Merci
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:27 am
So you need to add code to additional stylesheet dedicated to custom changes. Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
#gkHeaderMod h1 {color: [value] }
#gkHeaderMod h2 { color: [value] }

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:42 pm
Yeeeeeeah Bkrztuk,
It works !
Thank you so much
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.