Header Height?

GK User
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:14 am
hi there, I am just wondering what controls the height of the header where the custom html module sits in at the main page? I am wanting to customise the size for this part. Thanks.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:04 am
Height of this area is computed automatically based of custom HTML inside (module height) but you can change it via CSS. Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
.frontpage #gkHeader { height: [your value]px }

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 am
Hi there, thanks for the response. I am familiar with CSS but it was not letting me change the height of that and is why I was coming to here as I was thinking it is something else that is stopping it.. I will go and revisit it again with a fresh refresh of the page. Thanks.

bkrztuk wrote:Height of this area is computed automatically based of custom HTML inside (module height) but you can change it via CSS. Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
.frontpage #gkHeader { height: [your value]px }

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:51 am
The height of this area depends only of this custom HTML content below menu - modifying this content will automatically change height.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.