Upcoming Events tabs not displaying K2 items

GK User
Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:32 pm
Hello,

When I add a new tab using the module setting for the K2 tabs on the home page for Upcoming events I recieve the following error.
Deprecated: Non-static method NSP_GK5_Article_Format::generateLayout() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /chroot/home/chertoff/chertoffgroup.com/html/security-series/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/data_sources/com_k2/controller.php on line 32 Deprecated: Non-static method NSP_GK5_Article_Format::generateLayout() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /chroot/home/chertoff/chertoffgroup.com/html/security-series/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/data_sources/com_k2/controller.php on line 32 Deprecated: Non-static method NSP_GK5_Article_Format::generateLayout() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /chroot/home/chertoff/chertoffgroup.com/html/security-series/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/data_sources/com_k2/controller.php on line 32 Deprecated: Non-static method NSP_GK5_Article_Format::generateLayout() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /chroot/home/chertoff/chertoffgroup.com/html/security-series/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/data_sources/com_k2/controller.php on line 32

I have already tried the fix found here: https://www.gavick.com/forums/events-jo ... rror-45989 . I turned off error reporting but no data displays at all. I have reverted the error reporting changes.

I need to display the agenda boxes like on the demo. Any assistance would be appreciated. I have the demo working on a test url and would like some advice on what the difference may be.

Live site: https://www.chertoffgroup.com/security-series/
Testing site: http://kernelmissing.com/gavick/

Thank you in advance
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:20 am
Hi

I can see "Upcoming events" module working on both sites. Have You been able to solve this issue already ?

GK User
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:32 pm
Hi Thank you for taking a look. It is going to work perfect on the testing site since that is a fresh default install.

On the chertoffgroup.com/security-series page the specific tab that is experiencing issues is the "upcoming agenda" tab. Please see the attached image. On the upcoming agenda tab I am trying to make the tab display just like the demo. But i am receiving the error I posted earlier. I have viewed the site in Firefox, IE, and Chrome all result in the same error. I have tried disabling error reporting but then the tab appears blank and does not pull the K2 items as it should in the demo. I do have a mix of tabs that are set for HTML and the Upcoming agenda tab is set to the module.

Chertoff-error.JPG
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:45 am
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp I need to enable this tab to see the error and than make some tests in code to figure out why is it happening.

teitbite
Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:36 am
Hi

Had no chance to check if access works. /administrator folder is locked:

GK User
Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:19 pm
Please PM me the public IP you are coming from this is a secured shared hosting server and we have added security measures in place I would like to allow your IP address.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:29 am
Hi

I'm sorry, but my IP is dynamic, so it will not stay same for longer than 1-2h. Please contact me via Skype at "teitbite", I'll tell You my IP, so hopefully I'll be able to fix it before it changes.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.