How to change Image Border?

Professionally designed and responsive events Joomla template to launch your event based website.
GK User
Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:10 am
HiUall ;)
I need to change the border-radius of the image shown in the articleview for sponsors.
because the view for an individual sponsor is the same as for "team"speakers with a round border.
i just like no round border for the sponsors articles. but i want the round border for the "team"(speakers)article
how can i fix that?
it seems like this problem exists already in the online demo, only you cant see it there because the background of the used sponsors photos is also white.

it looks like there would be used the same CSS-class "events" from the k2.css
.events .itemImageBlock img {
border-radius: 50%;}

anyone an idea how i could solve this problem?
please see also my attachments.
or visit the website: theaterbrasil.com
greetings
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:05 pm
Hi

I would use page class suffix. Here is an example how to add this: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... omla-pages For example add a suffix "no-round-images" for Sponsoren page and than add this code to css:

Code: Select all
.no-round-images .events .itemImageBlock img {
    border-radius: 0 0 0 0;
}

GK User
Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:54 am
hi,
i have read the exemple and i have tryed your suggestion, but it stil not works.
it seems that i do something wrong.
may be it is the reason because all the sponsors artikles are K2-articles.
but it do not show the new class "no-round-images"
it always show me:
article id="k2Container" class="events ">

here is the link to the site:
http://theaterbrasil.com/k2-user-groups ... raz-kultur
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:25 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I'll add this page class suffix to show You. And please make sure site is accessible. Right now when I try to follow Your link I see a message: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /k2-user-groups/k2-extra-field-groups/sponsoren/item/373-graz-kultur on this server."

teitbite
Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:24 am
Hi

I just saw Your PM, but problem is not about a login to website. I simply cannot see a page at all. I think if was blocked from my IP or whole country. That's a standard practice to secure it. Please ask Your hosting provider about this and try to make it accessible for me (I live in Poland - if it's a country IP block thing.)

GK User
Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:46 am
oh yes, i have blocked poland - because of extensive spam.
i will change it - please inform me when you are finished
and tell me where you have changed things.
after that i will do the block again.
greetings
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:35 pm
Hi

I have added suffix to Sponsoren page as You can see on screenshot.

Than I added the code we discussed to custom css field.

GK User
Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:56 pm
hey soooooo many thx-) now it works great. that's it - jeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

please could you help me with another thing too?
i have a strange thing going on on the homepage (startpage)
for any reason (i dont know why) i do have in the left corner the line "http://theaterbrasil.com"
and i do not know when this happened. the line isnt easy to see, because of the background.
I have this since nearly one or two weeks, and i can't find where i can turn it off.
it destroys how the menu works, because everything on this site is now exact for that lineheight too low.
i think it is a small error, what happened while i worked on the site, but now i do not know where to fix it.
please do you have any suggestion?

greetings
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:34 pm
Hi

Sure, no problem, but for that I will need an access to ftp. Please send it to me via forum's PM.

teitbite
Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:38 pm
Hi

It was exactly this text placed in /layout/block/head.php at the very bottom. Removed now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.