K2 template disappear in k2 category configuration

Professionally designed and responsive events Joomla template to launch your event based website.
GK User
Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:54 pm
Hi, I already installed twice the Event template with kickstart data. I want to modify this to set up my website.
In both cases, after installation I see the three templates for event management: event, speakers, sponsors. They are all visible in Display Settings -> Category Item Layout -> Select a template
As soon as I edit one category and I save the changes, when I try to edit it again the three templates are no longer visible in Display Settings -> Category Item Layout -> Select a template, only default is visible and selected. So when I save again the category, the k2 template is lost and I see the pages with k2 default template, that is definitely not what I need.
How can I get back the event, speakers, sponsors K2 templates?
Please answer urgently, this is blocking the website development and making the Gavick Event template not usable at all (really a pity, not only because I paid for it, but because I like it very much...)
Please help

Salvatore Reale
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:51 am
Hi

I'm afraid I have no solution for You. This is handled by K2, so maybe You should report this behaviour to K2 support. K2 templates are included correctly in our template's overrides, so I do not know why K2 is ignoring it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.