Mobile logo and change color K2 items

Professionally designed and responsive events Joomla template to launch your event based website.
GK User
Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:45 pm
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can adjust the mobile logo? The logo looks fine on the website (www.jansencs.nl) but when I look at it on my iPhone the logo is too big. I don't want to make the logo smaller on the website.

Also I need to change the blue color on the pictures of the K2 items on the homepage ("Advocaten" and "Ondersteuning").

Thank you.

Kind regards
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:42 am
Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
.box.bigtitle .header {
color: red;
}

@media only screen and (max-width:767px) {
.svg #gkLogo.cssLogo, .svg #gkLogoSmall.cssLogo {
    background-image: url("../images/logo.svg");
    background-size: 100% auto;
    height: 45px;
    width: 150px;
}
}

GK User
Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:08 pm
Hi, if I add this code, the title is red and not the hover over the pictures. Also the mobile logo is completely gone instead of a small logo.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:02 pm
Hi

My code is an example, please change values for color ("red" in my exaple) or path to image according to Your situation.

GK User
Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:03 pm
Hi, I changed the values for red, but it only changes the headers, and not the hover of the pictures.
I also replace the image to one I had in my image folder, but my mobile device shows no image after I enable the override.css.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:21 pm
Hi

Sorry, I thought You were asking about header color. For the blue background on hover You need to change the color value in this class (simply add it to override.css with new color).

.gkNspPM-SpeakersList > figure > a::before {
    background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9) none repeat scroll 0 0;
}

Smaller image is only possible if You are using an image type of the logo not a css one as it's right now. For css resizing can be done in override.css and this class:

@media only screen and (max-width:1160px) {
#gkLogoSmall.cssLogo {
    background-size: 100% auto !important;
    height: 73px;
    width: 235px;
}
}

@media only screen and (max-width:640px) {
#gkLogoSmall.cssLogo {
    height: 46px !important;
    width: 175px;
}
}

GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:20 pm
Hi, thanks for your reply, sorry for my late respond. I changed it, color red looks good on homepage, but on the K2 category page (http://jansencs.nl/index.php/advocaten) it is still blue. Do you have a override code for this as well?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:33 am
Hi

I cannot see blue color anywhere on that page. Did my code just worked or have You found a way to fix it by Yourself.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.