MOBILE VERSION

Professionally designed and responsive events Joomla template to launch your event based website.
GK User
Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:01 pm
Hi I`ve got two problem
one is a problem with color of footer position on mobile phone, on desktop everything is okay. I`ve change it in template.css - I look for in mobile.css but there is no color option.

And the second - the problem is on every screen - I try to completaly remove a margin of position - I`ve use #gkPositionName { padding: 0!important;} for every position and it work -the margin is smaller - but there is for about 0,5 cm white margin - there is a test site http://medstyle.pl/pleban

I`ll be enjoy if You can help me
Thanks a lot
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:24 am
Hi,
Could you provide more details? What color of footer exactly do you mean?
Regarding the white space, try to remove this fragment from css/tablet.css file:
Code: Select all
body .gkCols6 .box {
   margin-bottom: 30px!important;
}

GK User
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:49 pm
Hi
regarding of the footer`s color now everything is okey - my mobile phone cache keep the old version color
But still I`ve got a problem with white banners in this template - I find on the forum that the other users also have the same problem but I can`t find how I can solve it. In the attachemnts I add the print screen of this problem
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:36 am
I can't see your website now - coming soon mode is enabled.

GK User
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:33 pm
Hi sorry I have to close the site for a moment
Right now is open
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:13 am
Try to add the following custom css code:
Code: Select all
#gkTop1 > div > .box, #gkTop2 > div > .box, #gkBottom1 > div > .box, #gkBottom2 > div > .box, #gkBottom3 > div > .box, #gkBottom4 > div > .box {
   margin-bottom: 0;
}

GK User
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:35 am
Great, it`s work . Thank You very much.
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.