No thumbnails in Speakers module GK4 3.3.7

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 pm
Report this post
Hi,
Installed FEST (clear Joomla installation) and QuickStart on a test domain to find out how some of the modules are set. Mirrored all the template and Speakres module settings to clean installation and there appeared to be no thumbnails in the Speakers module (News Show Pro Gk4). The interesting thing is that QuickStart uses 3.3.3 version of GK4 while for clean installation I used the only available 3.3.7 version, which is a little bit different as far as layout parameters are concerned. When I switch the module to work in different mode like vertical scroller, or news slideshow the images are displayed properly. The mode Speakers isn't working... It's a pity there is no documentation in pdf or something as you know one can make some mistakes when too many parameters are to be copied form one site to another :-) And the last question: where am I to disable / change code to remove the main logo link? And is there anything I can do to disable mainbody in only home menu item?
Here is the site: http://www.pianoistyl.pl If this is not a known issue I will send a private message with the login and pass.
Thanks,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:32 pm
Report this post
Your website is in offline mode. I think it would be quicker if you can send me an admin access where I can check your configuration.

My email normanuk[at]live.co.uk please also include this topic link in your email.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:43 am
Report this post
normanUK wrote:Your website is in offline mode. I think it would be quicker if you can send me an admin access where I can check your configuration.

Sent. Thanks for your help!
piotr
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm
Report this post
Thanks for your help Norman, now it works perfect!
piotr
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:30 pm
Report this post
No problem at all, see you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 pm
Report this post
I have the same problem. Could you post the resolution.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:15 am
Report this post
Hi JASON640,

Could you post your website url so I can check it out, see you around...
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.