css animated logotypes and inactive mootools

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:58 am
Report this post
Hello Gavick,
Is it possible to make css animated sponsors logotypes working with
disabled mootools and only jquery framework ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:34 am
Report this post
Hello,

Could you provide me your JS errors which appears when you disable mootools? Because the script is rewritten to jQuery in this template.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:00 am
Report this post
Hello,
i just installed a fresh gkfest joomla 3 quickstart on my local computer and installed the Mootools Enabler/Disabler plugin by roberto segura with the defaut options. Nothing more. And the sponsors, speakers, header animation disapeared but i don't know where to look if there is an error. The main-menu have strange behavior too.
When i desactivate the plugin everything returns to normal.

i just need the sponsors because i copied the js and css code into the 'publisher' template and it did work with mootools activated. but when i installed the plugin for disable mootools the sponsors disapeared too. I don't really need mootools because i installed slimbox 2 to replace the modal squeezebox and i had problem with the 'publisher' menu too but i found it comes from this code in gk.script.js :
Code: Select all
   if($$('.gk-style-1').length > 0) {
      $$('.gk-style-1')[0].addEvent('click', function(e) {
         e.stop();
         changeStyle(1);
      });
      $$('.gk-style-2')[0].addEvent('click', function(e) {
         e.stop();
         changeStyle(2);
      });
      $$('.gk-style-3')[0].addEvent('click', function(e) {
         e.stop();
         changeStyle(3);
      });
      $$('.gk-style-4')[0].addEvent('click', function(e) {
         e.stop();
         changeStyle(4);
      });

i replaced the '&&' with 'jquery', and now the mainmenu is good ! Now there is only the 'sponsors' boxes left. I know i can just don't use it but i post this message if maybe you have the solution :).
Thanks for your response, i like the effect of the sponsors boxes you did great when you make them.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:01 pm
Report this post
I afraid that I will be unable to help you in this case without direct access to your website with this issue :/
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.