Intermittent 500 Internal Server Error

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:53 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I'm using the Fest template with the quickstart setup on a Joomla 3.3.3 and every now and again I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This has now got to the point it happens on most actions at the backend, and a refresh seems to ignore it with the action still completing (e.g. if it happens after I've published a category, the category is published). I haven't done any custom scripting except to add one module position, but I've attached an image showing the components present. I also have News Show Pro GK4 installed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:39 am
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 pm
Report this post
Hi teitbite,

I have PM'd you the details

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:31 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've been clicking through Your site for a while, but the mentioned error has not appeared even once. Anyway in joomla panel, I've niticed that there are areas where panel doesn't work as expected. Mostly because of a different server configuration than recommended by joomla.

I was trying to install a diagnostic component, but I failed from the same reason. I think You should ask someone with server configuration experience.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.