Move logo to meu position

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:52 pm
Report this post
Hi. I would like to move the logo so it sits next to the menu. I can't find a way of doing that in the template layout. I also would like to make the logo a little bigger. ImageCan you help please.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:22 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:45 pm
Report this post
Here is the URL to the site. It's still in development mode. http://www.testthissite.info/wcopa-temp/

I have disabled the logo for now. But notice there is still a large gap between the menu and the header module.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:00 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think turning Home menu element to logo is the best option. Try add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings:

Code: Select all
.gkMenu > ul > li.first > a {
background: url('path_to_logo') no-repeat center center transparent;
width: 100px;
}

GK User
Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:22 pm
Report this post
Thank you. I have added the code to the overide.css and enabled the feature in the template, but i don't see a difference. Also how can I make the logo bigger?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Report this post
Hi

Your site has css compression enabled, so the new code may not have been added there yet. Please disable compressions and check than.

GK User
Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:44 am
Report this post
css compression has been disabled, but the only effect it had was to move the home nav further to the left.

To be honest, I thought it would be quite easy to select where i would like to place the menu, logo, etc. Wasn't aware that I wouldn't have those options when I purchased this template.

I really need to move that logo and make it larger.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:59 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to ftp. I can see You've took my code literally. By "path_to_logo" I meant to replace it with path to Your logo.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.