404 error in some them options + Speakers module error

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:01 am
Report this post
Hello
I have 2 errors I can not work around in my fest theme installed from the easy install package.

1. I have a issue where when I try to change some setting in the admin panel the window that pops up with the options in it comes up as a 404 error.
One example of this is creating a menu item, Single Article then when I try to select the single item to use that selection window will give me a 404 page.

2. The "speakers module" has many errors listed on the front page. I will add a copy to the end of this message.

I did contact via the contact form as the forum would not let me post but now does.

Hope you can help
Maurice

Code: Select all
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/s1005245/public_html/testsite/modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/gk_classes/portal_modes/gk.portal_mode_6.php on line 120

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/s1005245/public_html/testsite/modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/gk_classes/portal_modes/gk.portal_mode_6.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Non-static method NSP_GK4_Utils::cutText() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/s1005245/public_html/testsite/modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/tmpl/layout.parts.php on line 200
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:53 pm
Report this post
Okay I found some info regarding the 2nd error with the speakers issue by turning off Joomla Error Reporting.
Link to how to do that here if anyone else has that issue.
http://www.joomlart.com/tutorials/jooml ... -explained

But My 404 in menus issue still remains
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.