Blank Page when switch to online

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 am
Report this post
I have installed this template and i started it offline. I made no adjustment excpet for put my logo in the offline page. I then went to make the site online in the global configuration and i get a white blank web page. I finally got an error to come up the is the error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function loadMenu() on a non-object in /var/www/baseballBBQ/templates/gk_fest/layouts/default.php on line 68

What do you suggest is the problem and what can i do to fix it.

thanks,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:14 am
Report this post
this is the code that is on line 67-70.

Code: Select all
<?php
                $this->mainmenu->loadMenu($this->API->get('menu_name','mainmenu'));
                 $this->mainmenu->genMenu($this->API->get('startlevel', 0), $this->API->get('endlevel',-1));
             ?>
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:21 pm
Report this post
It works now..i had in the installation created a mySQLi and not a mySQL. love your templates.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.