Display k2 items in one page, help?

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:28 am
Report this post
Hello again fellow comunity,the template is about to finish construction but i need your help on a matter that is getting really frustrating.

Recently i have purchased the gk_fest Music festival Template with the module news_gk_pro included, then, created a component type of K2->Category and components type of K2->Items to populate the previous category,after this step i also created a menu item type of K2->Categories to display my items, in the look and feel way that is provided from the template. The problem is that the items are displayed in multiple pages(http://www.plur-festival.com/beta/index ... /speakers2), but i dont need that, what i really i want to do is to display them all in one page and i cant find the configuration, neither inside the component K2->Category view options, neither in the menu item K2->Categories view option(they are disabled for some reason). I m really looking forward for any answers, cheers!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:04 am
Report this post
Still bumping on this, please anyone ? :(
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:32 pm
Report this post
Hi

If You have selected multiple categories than settings of a number of items to show can be set in menu item options.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.