Fest Header Dimensions

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:01 am
Report this post
Hello fellow forumers,

I am very new to this site and am currently having some difficulty identifying the dimensions associated with the header on the Fest template which displays the Fest logo. I would like to create my own header and switch it out if possible. Also, does anyone know if the logo could just be switched out if wanted to as well.

Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 am
Report this post
Changing header completely is not the best idea, as you would need to cover a lot of html and css changes.
You can set logo type in template settings - see all things you can set from that place - perhaps it will cover all your desired changes without the need to change a lot.

GK User
Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:26 pm
Report this post
Hello Cyberek,

When I say header I am not referring to the flash or CSS portion. Just the stationary aspect of the FEST site. Is that still the same answer ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:37 pm
Report this post
Please create a screenshot and mark which part would you like to change.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.