Front page not loading every time

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:53 pm
Report this post
Hi. About 1/10 times my page is loaded, it does not load fully. Things are missing from the front page.

It is supposed to load like this:
Skjermbilde 2016-02-16 kl. 12.45.51.png

But it loads like this:
Skjermbilde 2016-02-16 kl. 12.45.14.png

My site is: http://www.peaceconference.no
Please try to reload the front page about 5-20 times to see the problem. I have tested in Chrome.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:12 pm
Report this post
Hi

I was not able to reproduce the issue. Site loads fine for me everytime. Anyway from Your screenshot I can see that social buttons are not loaded at all, which is most likely the issue here. Social buttons are connecting with outside sources and website waits for them to be finished. This may slower the site and not load from time to time at all if connection takes too long.

GK User
Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:37 pm
Report this post
Hmm. That's weird. Also the main module on the front page that shows the title of the event, the map in the background and the countdown timer, is not showing when the error happens. Do you have any idea about what the issue can be?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:58 am
Report this post
Hi

Main module and map uses javascript whichstarts to work when site is fully loaded, so if page have not loaded it cannot be executed, but it's not a cause of the problem since all the code is kept locally for them.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.