Login Issues

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:47 pm
Report this post
I feel like I have made a mess of things. Ive been building this website for sometime and always been logged in, so after testing things I felt I had no problems but now that I keep getting emails because people cannot register now Im stuck not sure how to fix this.

If I register as new user it logs me in, yet it says to login with the credentials you used to register.
Now if I log out and back in I get an "Invalid Token"

So I have K2 installed, and noticed both Joomla and K2 Captcha was enabled. currently I turned off K2 Captcha turned off and Joomla on.

Need help, not sure how to get this fixed but need to fix ASAP

Thanks for everyone's help in advance!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:11 am
Report this post
Hi

I can see "Empty solution not allowed." message on register attempt. This maybe because of reCaptcha. There are some problems with this lately in joomla, try to disable all captcha and if this will not help please send me an access to joomla panel.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.