Redirection errors

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:10 pm
Report this post
Good morning, I took months having trouble detecting tracking errors joomla on my Web http://centerofrock.com, these errors arise whenever an article in k2 believe in Gk-Fest template, the links of those from these finished with errors "? format = feed & type = atom" I have the impression that there is a problem with the configuration or related to the rss and do not know how to fix it, I could help? Thank you very much.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:41 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not understand. Can You please explain it a little better ?

GK User
Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 am
Report this post
When I create an article in k2, a few days begin to appear redirection errors and tracking, evidenced by google webmaster tools. I use the gk-fest template.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 am
Report this post
Hi

Sorry for delay. I lost my computer and had to wait for replacement.

Can You please tell me a place I can see an example of this wrong links ? I've clicked Your site but could not find it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.