tabs position

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:09 pm
is it possible to set tabs in the middle of the page and not alligned in lef?

how can i do?

tnx
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:42 pm
also i noticed right now that using module for tabs it shows not the immages that i publish inside the moduel

where the issure is?

tnx
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:49 am
Hi

I'm afraid I'm having problems to understand. Can You please use some screenshots to help me visualize the problem? Also tell me the url to Your site.

GK User
Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:50 am
tnx for your answer
i have 2 problem with tabs module

FIRST PROBLEM
1.jpg
- the top container should be 100% width, the body width is good as it's right now, just the container as u can see in the picture. I did a try for to modify it:
#page-173 .container {width:100%;}
#page-173 .gkTabsContainer {max-width:1020px;margin: 0 auto;}
but the problem is that tabs goes in the left and not in the center of the module.. so i deleted the script

SECOND PROBLEM
2.jpg
- tabas are alligned on left and not in the center, is it possible to set them in the center of the page?

u can see it in home page, there are 3 tabs module http://www.0039web.it

tnx for your help
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:25 pm
Hi

I remember helping You center that in Your other thread. To force it use 100% please add this to override.css

Code: Select all
#page-173 .container {
    margin: 0;
    width: 100%;
}

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.