GK Tabs doesn't work

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 18, 2015 2:17 pm
Hi,

I've installed Quark theme and currently have the restaurant layout installed.

I want to make some tabs with some content, so I followed the documentation, but I can't individually click the tabs and also the background isn't showing up.

My website: http://p-j-p.nl/apostle

Hopefully someone can take a look at it.

Thanks in advance.

Revemotion
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 18, 2015 5:48 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue May 19, 2015 7:14 am
I've sent you a PM teitbite :)
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 19, 2015 6:43 pm
Hi

I disabled default css to use template's support and switched to jQuery library in module settings. Now everything works ok.

GK User
Wed May 20, 2015 8:57 am
Thank you!

I still have one question: My background doesn't seem to work. I've added a background image to the tabs but they don't show.
Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 20, 2015 9:19 am
Nevermind, I figured it out myself. Had to put the wrapper option to enabled. Thanks again!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 23, 2015 5:26 pm
Hi

Great to hear You've got it working. Thread closed.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.