Tabs URL

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue May 30, 2017 7:55 pm
I'm using tabs to organize some text and it works as it was a submenu on the side. However, that may lead the user to use the back function of the browser to see the previous content (first tab), which won't work since it will redirect him to the previous menu (or whatever URL was viewed).

Is there a way to associate something to the URL according with the tab that's opened?
like ?gktab=1 or ?gktab=2

?

Thank you.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:48 pm
Hi

I'm afraid not. Back button uses last visited url, so it has to be done without tabs, but just looking as tabs :)

Basically I would use a new menu and style it to look same as tabs. This way hitting this menu item will open a different article/page so back button will work.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.