Changing Buttons color

Discussion about the best Joomla tabs module. Highly customisable and easy to use.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm
Hi!

I would like to change colors in Tabs GK4 Buttons, they show background white when selected but i would like to make them diferent color when selected.

Whats the best way to do that? Can someone explain me the procedures?
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm
Hi,
Please try add to override.css
Code: Select all
#gkBottom1 ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkTop1 ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkLeft ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkRight ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkBottom1 .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkTop1 .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkLeft .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkRight .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active {
background: #ffffff;
}

and change color to yours. Remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 am
Doesnt work, nothing happens...i've put color #EB592A the buttons should have staeyd orange but they still stay white. ( i also would like that text would be white with orange background )

#gkBottom1 ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkTop1 ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkLeft ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkRight ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkBottom1 .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkTop1 .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkLeft .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkRight .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active {
background: #EB592A;
}
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:56 am
Please paste it to override.css file and if you can please give me url to your site.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.