Integrate a sarch module beside the logo module position

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:22 am
Report this post
Hi,

i use GK Game.

Is it possible to integrate a search modul in or next to the logo position of GK Game?
How does it work ?

Best regards.
Chris
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 am
Report this post
You need to add custom module position to this area if you want to publish some module there. Detailed tutorial how to add your own module position you will find here http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... -position/
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:01 am
Report this post
Hi bkrztuk,

thank you for your hint. I've follow all steps in the documentation, but it doesn't work. The new module position will be displayed above or below the logo position. Where should i add the new module position in the default.php to make it work.

Can you help me ?
I've added a attachment, which shows the new module position.

Best regards.
Chris
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 pm
Report this post
Did you already add whole code mentioned here » How to add a new module position ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:40 pm
Report this post
Hi bkrztk,

yes,

i've modified the templateDetails.xml and add the new modul position in the gk.const.php.
I've modified also the default.php, as you describe it in Step3 of your tutorial, but the module postion will be only display above or below the header.

What is the wright way to insert the new modul position next to logo, as in the above sketch.

Thanks you lots for your help.

Best regards.
Chris
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:50 am
Report this post
Please publish on this new position some module, for example custom HTML and provide me link to your website - I'll check whether anything is generate in HTML structure for your new module position.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.