menus active state

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:18 am
Report this post
Hi,
I am sorry if this question is repetitive, but i have searched forum and i can't find anything relative,
So, my problem is i want to show the active menu item in my website with a different style,
I mean when you are going to news page from menu in that page news has an active css class so i can show the current position of users,
If i need to change in template codes or something like this, i dont have any problem because i have already changed some part of my template and now it's not any important :)

I think for Main Menu i should change some settings because in game template demo i see menu has active state, but i can't find where is this settings,

and for you to know in some pages i have two menus
and i need to add active state in both!
it's better to see attached images for more info
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:33 am
Report this post
I have find a really amazing solution for this problem!!!!

Just disable menu from template setting under the menu tab and enable it again :)

But why?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

This is not likely the answer You are looking for. An option to recognize active element is already implemented but depends on menu structure. For example if first menu was clicked, than the other menu may not have active elements if menu is not a parent or child of the one clicked. Enabling and disabling menu in template settings should change nothing.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.