THE BEST FEED MANAGER FOR JOOMLA 2.5 ?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:04 am
Report this post
Hi,

Dear friends,

I wonder what are the best managers feed the market for joomla 2.5. I wish I could scoop padrozinar News and presentation of texts and images to make them exactly the size of the template Gavick. Is this possible? Have as ride another layout from the feed that you harvest to put on the site? Did this feed manager also could work with K2.

Any suggestions.

Big hug to everyone, great weekend

Regards,
GUILHERME BORGES
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:44 am
Report this post
Hi,
the best are always commercials. You have to check reviews on JED - which is cheap and still good :)
Last time I used RSS feeds was in J1.5 time, than I saw that many people are stealing my content using my rss to build SEO websites. :whistle:
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:30 pm
Report this post
Ok .. But what are paid ... do you have any idea? I learned that you, feed you need to log in to receive the feed .. I seek one in which I can adptar Game ... in the template that I can then create a routine for the content that arrives, personalizing the images width x height and placing the article K2.
Today everyone wants only to steal and not to do.

Regard[s
GUILHERME BORGES
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:46 pm
Report this post
check here: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... -syndicate

If you have few dollars buy ObRSS if not - use : Ninja RSS Syndicator - but this one doesn't support K2.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:36 am
Report this post
Nice. Thanks.

Dólares.. dólares.... Thanks
GUILHERME BORGES
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.