Top Module

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:12 am
Report this post
Hi,

yesterday I installed the GAME Template on a testserver and everything really works finde. However, I have one problem on the front page: The module on the top, showing "latest stories" and "new games" does not look at all like in the demo version. The tab is even blue...

Can anyone please help me with this issue? The URL is: http://www.nextgen.unimag.at/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:31 am
Report this post
Please go to Tabs module configuration and disable loading default module styles (Use module CSS) - this should resolved the problem.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:24 pm
Report this post
Thanks a lot. I found it in TABS GK5 "Advanced Settings" --> "Use CSS" --> Force disabled
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:35 pm
Report this post
while at it, how do I change the tab title "latest news" or "new game" to something else. I can't find where I can change it. thanks a lot in advance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:51 am
Report this post
You need to open again this Tabs module and there you will see list of your tabs where you can edit tab title.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.