Upgrade

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:35 pm
Report this post
I had my site developed by a company which did nothing but cause me a headache. We parted ways but they used the game template and 2.5 version of joomla. I want to migrate to 3.5 or 3.6. Is this hard to do? Will my template move over as well?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:43 pm
Report this post
Hi

Everything depends what extensions has been used and if there were no changes done to the template (or what changes and how). This could be as easy as one click in Joomla Update section or may require building site from scratch. Easiest to found out is to make a copy of a website, update joomla, template, extensions and check it site is still functional.

GK User
Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:49 pm
Report this post
I have tried several times to upgrade joomla and I get errors. is there any place who will upgrade my site for me?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:11 am
Report this post
Hi

What errors are those ? Does they show in backend as well ? Please try give me as many information as possible so I'll be able to help.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.