500 Error loading form file

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed May 04, 2016 1:09 am
Report this post
Hello, how are u

I installed quickstart game today (03-05-2016) but i cant access to template configuration in template manager i get a error in both:
gk_game - Default
gk_game - K2

An error has occurred.
500 Error loading form file

Before that, I had installed only the template and everything was fine, but then decided to install the quickstart but I get this error.
Can you help me? Its very urgent :ohmy:
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 04, 2016 10:23 am
Report this post
Hi

Please check if files permissions are correct and if yes please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp.

GK User
Thu May 05, 2016 1:37 am
Report this post
Hello Teitbite, I sent you a private message. Thank you
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 05, 2016 10:23 am
Report this post
Hi

I've just visited Your site and looks like this is not the only problem in joomla panel. I think joomla installation went wrong, because there are problems even with styling and scripts. Try install a joomla update package to overwrite the missing/corrupted files.

GK User
Thu May 05, 2016 4:24 pm
Report this post
Hello.... thanks
And deducing a little, the problem was the template so I installed the package only template and is now all right.

If someone happens something similar, re-install the template package only. :cheer:
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 06, 2016 6:28 pm
Report this post
Hi

Are You sure it was only the template ? I can also see that some core joomla javascript files are updated now. I think it could be connected with some cache not loading new files after an update or old installation.

GK User
Sun May 29, 2016 11:42 pm
Report this post
I have same issue. Clean installation. Please advice.

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 30, 2016 10:43 am
Report this post
Reinstalling the theme package only helped. Thanks @drakecool9
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:16 am
Report this post
I have the same problem. I've just installed for the second time the quick start package..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:43 am
Report this post
The theme is buggy. I came up to some bugs in the template settings.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:32 am
Report this post
Is there no solution at the moment? :(
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:13 am
Report this post
Hi

What is the problem exactly. I've just installed Game template on my server and everything works. From other reports I believe problem mat be with folder permissions, so please check if they are set to 755.

Can someone with this problem send me an access to joomla panel and ftp, so I'll be able to test it ?

teitbite
Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:30 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but I could not test the problem. Access You've send me is not working. If Yu can please send me an access to cPanel, so I'll be able to install it faster.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.