Banner in side bar position

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:23 am
Report this post
Hi to everyone, firt I want to say you template is amazing! man, you're great guys.

Second, I want to make my banners at 100% width of the side bar but only in the home page, how can I do that?

Thanks in advance :D :D :D :D
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:38 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:42 am
Report this post
Ready! thanks so much!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:46 am
Report this post
Hi

I've just been to Your site, but the only banner I could find is using 100% of sidebar width already. Do You mean to oversize it ? Try with this code:

Code: Select all
div.banneritem {
    margin: 0 -30px;
}

GK User
Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:01 am
Report this post
Hi! thanks for your answer, it helps so much but what I wanted the fix to the home page and the sidebar module, not the inset module. jejeje, thanks. Anyway, I use it but it seems does not work, can you help me?

acropolis wrote:Hi to everyone, firt I want to say you template is amazing! man, you're great guys.

Second, I want to make my banners at 100% width of the side bar but only in the home page, how can I do that?

Thanks in advance :D :D :D :D
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:11 pm
Report this post
Hi

Try:

Code: Select all
@gkSidebar div.banneritem {
    margin: 0 -45px;
}

GK User
Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:52 pm
Report this post
Perfect!!! thanks so much!!!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:02 am
Report this post
Hi
Glad I could help.
---
If You were satisfied with our support please let other users know on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gavickpro or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gavickpro

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.