Cannot remove breadcrumbs anywhere

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue May 31, 2016 1:59 pm
Report this post
Hi,
I'm trying to remove the Menu name above the K2 articles but it seems that this is not a breadcrumb. Can someone clarify what is that and how to remove it?
http://mnt.gorast.com/features/item/255 ... ost-sample - where it says Features above the article title.

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:43 am
Report this post
Help... someone :D
Thanks!
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:55 pm
Report this post
Hi

This looks to be ab custom html module published in "header" module position. Should be easy to find in modules list.

GK User
Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:21 am
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,
I'm afraid this is not the case. The modules there have titles off and when I change the name in the menu it changes here so its acting typically like breadcrumbs. There must be some problem somewhere that the breadcrumbs are not showing as module.

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:01 pm
Report this post
Hi

That's interesting, becuase all I can see in this place in code is a module position "header". Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. I'll see whys it's different for You.

GK User
Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:42 pm
Report this post
Found it. It is an option in Template/Features. On and Off.
Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:33 am
Report this post
Hi

You must have a different template version than me ;/ For me it's a module in "header" module position. Anyway glad to hear You've found it. Closing this thread than.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.