Circle with Arrow, Help.

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue May 17, 2016 11:07 pm
Report this post
How do I remove the circle with the right arrow in the circle on the pictures in the main body area. Also, how do I add the page and link where these photos should take you when selected. All three photos take me to my contact page and I need it to take me to another page for each photo.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 18, 2016 12:09 am
Report this post
My Site.jpg
Here is a screen shot of my home page and what I am trying to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 22, 2016 10:34 am
Report this post
Hi

To remove the arrows add this to override.css:

Code: Select all
.showcase .nspImageWrapper::after { display: none; }

For the link I would need to see it, but my guess is that this article may help: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/qu ... s-working/

GK User
Sun May 22, 2016 4:23 pm
Report this post
I am not finding the info I need from this page. The three sections on the tab have lost their links and I can't find where to put them back. ALL links on my home page link to a contact page requesting the users information instead of the pages for each topic. I can send you a pm with my site info for you to look at them.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 24, 2016 9:34 am
Report this post
Hi

What do You mean by "three sections on the tab have lost their links" do you mean those are the links leading to contact ?

Please tell me the url to Your site and send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Tue May 24, 2016 3:22 pm
Report this post
For any of the K2 items on the home page, when I clicked on any of them, I was taken to my contact page. I now have them linked but not sure if it is correct. I will send you my page and sign on if you have a minute and can look. I know there is a lot of the demo stuff that needs removed. Right now I went in to menus and created a one page link menu. I added all the home page content and linked those menu items to a K2 Item which then sent the user to another page for a description of the home page topic. I don't like the way it looks but it worked.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 24, 2016 3:29 pm
Report this post
TOPIC REVIEW: CIRCLE WITH ARROW, HELP.

Re: Circle with Arrow, Help.

Post BY DNELSON69 » TUE MAY 24, 2016 2:22 PM

For any of the K2 items on the home page, when I clicked on any of them, I was taken to my contact page. I now have them linked but not sure if it is correct. I will send you my page and sign on if you have a minute and can look. I know there is a lot of the demo stuff that needs removed. Right now I went in to menus and created a one page link menu. I added all the home page content and linked those menu items to a K2 Item which then sent the user to another page for a description of the home page topic. I don't like the way it looks but it worked.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 25, 2016 9:57 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not know what You did to make it work, but it surely removed the problem from Your site, so I'm not able to investigate the problem if it's not there anymore, so I think we can close this topic. Please create more treads for Your other issues and attache links to them here or on PM. I cannot solve them via PM since it's not possible to see whole conversation there.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.