How can i fix adress problem?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:47 pm
Report this post
hi, my adress link like this = http://www........com/about-joomla/katagori/1249-..............html

how can i get rid of about joomla, katagori and 1249 from the adress? i tried everything like joomsef or artiojef but nothing changed, please help me
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:24 pm
Report this post
Hi

Url is constructed from menu structure, so one of the parent elements has to has "about-joomla" as alias. "kategori" and ID must be coming from advanced K2 sef settings. You can change it in K2 > Parameters > Advanced > Advanced SEF Settings.

GK User
Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:36 am
Report this post
Thank you for help but i hate k2 and i uninstalled it completely, i am using just joomla articles catagories, PLEASE help me!!! :roll: :roll:
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:22 am
Report this post
Hi

If it's regular joomla articles than it should be handled by SEO options in Global Joomla Configuration. For sure You will need to create a separate menu item for each category to replace "kategori" with an alias, but I'm not sure how to get rid of ID, sorry (none of my installations is showind ID, so I have nothing to compare it with). Try asking this question on joomla forum.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.