Little menu problem (columns)

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:13 pm
Report this post
Hello Gavick. :)

I have a strange menu behaviour on our website: here

Well, I have a menu item called "Produkte". It has 5 columns. On the homepage it works fine, but if I visit for example "Kontakt" or the subpages of it (Vertriebsgebiete > Nord, Süd) the whole submenu of "Produkte" is 1 column :blink:
submenu.JPG

I've tested every subpage of this website, the other ones are showing the submenu with 5 columns correctly.

Pls tell me if its only a problem with my browser, so I dont have to worry about it. :? Or maybe it is a menu setting...?

Thank you for taking your time.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 am
Report this post
Hi

It works correctly for me. It can be a validation error some browsers can fix, or a javascript conflict. Please tell me more url's to example pages where this problem is visible and browser version You are experiencing it with.

GK User
Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:13 pm
Report this post
Well, I had the problem here: http://web1617.webbox444.server-home.org/go/kontakt/vertriebsgebiete/vertriebsgebiet-nord
and here: http://web1617.webbox444.server-home.org/go/kontakt/vertriebsgebiete/vertriebsgebiet-sued

I used Firefox 48.0.2, Opera 39.0, Google Chrome version 53.0.2785.116 m and Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0.

After your answer I was checking the pages in all browsers I have and now I can't see the problem. :cry: Maybe it was really a browser problem? Yesterday the menu problem was still existing.

Sometimes when I reload the page, the menu is acting weird but then everything works fine.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:54 am
Report this post
Hi

The width of the column is counted as last, so it's possible that something is preventing some of the pages from loading fully, but I cannot see anything wrong right now. This could have been caused by browser cache I believe.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.