loadmodule mod_image_show_gk4 gives TypeError

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:47 am
Report this post
If I try to load a module mod_image_show_gk4 into my K2 content this error appears in the Firebug Console:
TypeError: window.addEvent is not a function
The slideshow is loading permanently and show nothing, but I can see all the pictures in Firebug.
If I load the module mod_image_show_gk4 to a template position it works properly. So the Problem is not the mod_image_show_gk4.
P. S. Also "loadposition" is not working!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am
Report this post
Obviously, the problem is the module mod_image_show_gk4 though, since the embedding of a module of the type mod_tabs_gk5 works perfectly.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:12 pm
Report this post
Also a second slider in a second module mod_image_show_gk4 with different pictures and different settings make the same problem. So it is also not that one slider or maybe one of the pictures inside which generate this problem.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:03 pm
Report this post
Nobody any idea?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:56 pm
Report this post
Hello?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Report this post
I found out the problem, but it is still strange. The engine.js is loaded before the Mootools library at any K2 article page:
Code: Select all
<script src="http://localhost/devus/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_game/engine.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/devus/media/jui/js/bootstrap.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/devus/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

I have added the line with "engine.js" manually over </head> and like expected the slider works.
At the home page of this template the code looks like this:
Code: Select all
<script src="/devus/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/devus/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/devus/media/system/js/mootools-more.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="http://localhost/devus/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_game/engine.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

The engine.js is loaded after the Mootools library!
In this case the slider works without any problems.

So how can I change the order for the script loading in the K2 article area?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:23 pm
Report this post
Has anyone else this problem with the Game-Template? By the way: Of course I loaded the current version from your page just 4 weeks ago!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:46 pm
Report this post
By the way! Your support was a little bit faster in the past!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:20 pm
Report this post
What a disaster! I'm waiting for three weeks. No answer. Nothing!
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.