Missing Tab info

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:35 pm
Report this post
Hello, I have a new problem. I am not sure what happened but the three tabs on the main page, the middle one gives an error stating articles are missing as seen below:

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 7.18.44 AM.png

Then what has me even more, while this happened, the next happened at the same time. So the second tab is for Civilian Training. The info for this section is on the page so if you select Civilian Training at the top, it takes you to this page and all the articles are here, just not out front. The weird part, the first tab is LEO Training and it is the opposite. Went you click on the tab, all the articles appear. When you go to the top and select it, they are all missing on that page. Does anyone have any idea as to what happened? I have relinked all the articles again but that did not work.

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 7.17.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 7.17.59 AM.png
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:47 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please tell me the url to this page and send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:16 pm
Report this post
I will send you the url but the cPanel will not allow me to sign in. When I put in my user name and password it resets and has be put my info in again and keeps repeating.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:18 pm
Report this post
Hi

I do not need an access to cPanel at this point. I meant joomla panel, the one You access by going to /administrator folder of Your site. Please send it to me so I'll be able to check this module's settings.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.