Classes not working

December '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:54 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I've been working for some time now on this template, and so far so good! But I'm having this recursive problem with the classes... they never work. I'm talking of classes like "color-bg3" or "color3". I've been trying to use them in module's titles and they never work, neither by header class in module configuration nor using class="blabla" when editing html inside modules or articles.

Could you please help me with this? I'd really appreciate those details...

Thank you in advance for your time,

Cheers!
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:44 pm
Report this post
Hi,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

Did you try to add your class into "Module Class Suffix" field from Module (custom html) Advanced tab?

GK User
Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:47 am
Report this post
I have been having this same problem with multiple templates/websites recently. Did you find out how to rectify it?
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:11 am
Report this post
I've added a class into "Module Class Suffix" field from Module (custom html) Advanced tab and it worked.
@Decoscape could you send me a private message with your website backend access? Then I'll be able to check your issue.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.