Image Show not responsive

December '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:20 pm
Report this post
Hello,

First of all, congratulations for this template is gorgeous (moving from musicstate to game, you've won me!). The thing is that I'm having some trouble to get the pictures showed at Image Show front slider to be responsive. I've configured everything as in the Template Settings instructions and then used the "Stretch" option, but is not working at all, pictures are just huge (which is nice for bigger resolutions, but I'd like to have it responsive).

My website is currently offline, but if you neet to take a look at it I can send you the access by PM.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Edu
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:08 pm
Report this post
Solved with this code in override.css

Code: Select all
#gkIs-gk-is-327.gkIsWrapper-gk_game .gkIsSlide {
   background-size: 100% auto !important;
}
#gkBg {
   background-size: 0 0 !important;
}

Have I messed something important up? :roll:
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:18 am
Report this post
Hi

This second class looks incorrectly.

#gkBg {
   background-size: 0 0 !important;
}

this means that background image got resized to invisible dimentions, but it still takes processor time to prepare such image. It would be better to simply remove the backgorund instead:

#gkBg {
   background: transparent none repeat scroll 0 0;
}

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.