Problem with the News Show Pro GK5

December '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:44 pm
Report this post
Hi, recently upload the quickstart and almost everything going OK but when I try to modify the News Show Pro GK5 module or try to create a new one this error appears: Image

How can fix this?

Thanks in advance
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:21 am
Report this post
Hi

Is it a new module installation or You've been using this instance before ? I think Game style was removed from module and it's still selected in module's database while there are no files for this style anymore and that's why this error is showing.

Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp so I'll check.

GK User
Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:39 am
Report this post
ready, I've send you a PM, thanks!!!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:19 am
Report this post
Hi

I've just visited Your site and made some tests. Unfortunately no fix for this yet. Please send me an access to FTP, issue has to be in files itself.

GK User
Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:54 am
Report this post
Hi, I`ve send you a PM yesterday, thanks in advance
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:53 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid the ftp access You've send me is not working. Please check it and send correct one.

530 Login authentication failed. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.

GK User
Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:13 pm
Report this post
I´ve send you a PM, thanks my friend
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:03 pm
Report this post
Men, this problem appears too

It seems it's not only a NSP GK 5 problem, in every module appears!
Please, help me
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:34 pm
Report this post
Hi

Yes, looks like problem is in joomla after all. Try download clear joomla installation package and overwrite all the files to replace any old files which may have been left after update. You can also report that to joomla support.

GK User
Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:22 pm
Report this post
I´ve solved!!!!

The problem was a simple "o" in the beginning of the templateDetails.xml. when take it off all get solved.

Well, now I must resolve the Typography button problem.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:56 pm
Report this post
"o" in templateDetails.xml? I see nothing like that in my copy of the template.

For typography please try if reinstalling a plugin from rest_files package will work. I know newest joomla had a different style structure and a re-codding for typography plugin was required, but I'm hoping an upsated version was released.

GK User
Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:30 pm
Report this post
Man, I´ve reinstall the typography plugin but it's not working... any other idea?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:07 pm
Report this post
hi

Try edit typography plugin settings and save it again. If this wll not help than I'm afraid a version for newest joomla is not ready yet and You will need to unpublish it till it will be released.

GK User
Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:19 pm
Report this post
Oh man... I wait then :(
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:51 am
Report this post
Hi

Please first try with the plugin update. Just couple of minutes ago I was asked to help with typography plugin problem and I've downloaded rest_files package, unpacked it. Installed typography plugin I found there. Than I went to typography plugin settings, selected template it should work with and saved it. No problem after that.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.