Need Help with Mainbody_bottom

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 2 vote(s)
GK User
Tue May 26, 2015 7:05 am
Report this post
Hello I would like to split the view in 2 cols. Can you please guide me on how to do that ?

this is the link :

www.bay.com.mt/index.php

I had it done but my hosting lost the website and I have to rebuild it from scratch.

Thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue May 26, 2015 11:32 am
Report this post
This is how it was....

http://bay.com.mt/static_site/
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 31, 2015 11:03 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not understand Your request. I can see You have a sidebar and main column there already, so it's a matter of filling it with modules. Unfortunately we do not provide a support in entering content, so I do not know how can I help You.

GK User
Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm
Report this post
I managed to split it into 2 cols. the only issue is that the footer is not visible on front page but visible on other pages
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 31, 2015 5:49 pm
Report this post
Hi

Do You mean black bar with "All rights reserved" ? I can see it on every page. If it's not that please tell me what You have in mind or what browser is this problem related to.

GK User
Sun May 31, 2015 6:31 pm
Report this post
Now they are there.the template is acting very strange latley. It was working perfectly before the hosting lost all my files. Now the banners are not visible anymore :(
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 pm
Report this post
Hi

All I can advice in such situation is to overwrite joomla and template files. Just to be sure no file is lost or corrupted. I think it's the fastest way to fix.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.