Intro image floating

Support forum dedicated to GameNews game Joomla template perfect for gamers, game portal news and reviews with dedicated extensions for rating and video support
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:54 pm
Report this post
I am trying to get the intro image of my articles to float left but even though I have set that up in the article settings, it does not seem like does. Is it a specificity of the template?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:54 am
Report this post
Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
section .category img {
    height: auto !important;
    margin: 0 15px 5px 0;
}

GK User
Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:51 pm
Report this post
Thanks a lot. It does not seem to apply to the tag view. Is there a way to get it to be applied there too?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:12 am
Report this post
Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
.tag-category ul.category img {
    height: auto !important;
    margin: 0 15px 5px 0;
    float: left;
}

GK User
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:34 pm
Report this post
Thanks a lot, I have added the code but for some reason, the formatting does not go fetch the override file even though it is there and the template is set to use it
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:43 pm
Report this post
I may add that it uses the override inconsitantly depending on the page and that the file that it uses seems to be the one before edit. Is there any sort of cache in the template itself (although I have not set it on)?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:45 pm
Report this post
override-1.jpg
I checked the override from my browser (several in fact) and it misses some lines compared to the one that is on the server (open with sublime text)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:03 am
Report this post
Ok I checked today and the styling is finally applied. Really odd, I wish I knew what cache was in place.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:28 am
Report this post
Hi

This happens with some servers. Most of the times it's a server cache or a cloud server loading old files. If this happens than You can use a custom css field in template settings instead of the file.

GK User
Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:49 pm
Report this post
Ok thanks a lot for your help!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:55 pm
Report this post
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help :)

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.