3 questions about Highlighter gk5

Users topics solved on GK Highlighter module
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:52 am
Hi everyone!

I've installed highlighter gk5 in this joomla 3 website (http://www.accademia-britannica.net) the problem is:

1) How can I erase the 2 dots at the beginning of the message "Sono disponibili le convocazioni".
2) Now I'm using only 1 article to show multiple news, I would like to show multiple articles with a reasonable space between them.
3) Is there a way to avoid the fact that when I put the mouse on the news they get stuck anytime? If i'm not wrong there should be an option in settings but it doesn't change anything

Thank you very very much!

Giacomo
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:17 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:27 pm
Hi

Sorry for the last message. I meant to ask for joomla panel access. Your url was in he first post already. I must have click wrong button ;/

GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:39 pm
ok! here's the link http://www.accademia-britannica.net/administrator

I think you also need username and password
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:45 pm
I've sent you the information via email!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:30 am
Hi

1. Please edit /modules/mod_highlighter_gk5/helper.php and remove line 167
Code: Select all
                if( $this->config['show_desc'])  {    $news_content .= ': ';

2. I've added another article and I see that there is no space at all tere, so please try to add this to override.css

Code: Select all
.gkHighlighterGK5 .nowrap span { margin-right: 40px; }

3. This option s probably related only with other animation styles. I'll ask programmers what can be done here.

GK User
Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:30 am
Where do I find override.css you are talking about?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:01 pm
Hi

Och. You are not using our template, so there is no override.css, just add it to any css file used by Your template.

GK User
Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:09 pm
Hi!
thanks for your help!

It works!
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.