GK5 does not work in J 3.4

Users topics solved on GK Highlighter module
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:52 pm
After the uodate to Joomla 3.4 I noticed GK5 does not work anymore!

Is this problem known?? If so, can this be solved??

Pls advise

Rgds

Spabo
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 pm
Hello,

Please try to download the latest version from the repository - it will be released soon: https://github.com/GavickPro/Highlighte ... atible.zip
Administrator

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:44 pm
Almost there. I noticed, only the first item wil used as a link, so it does not work correctly
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:21 am
FYI, I just noticed the "previous"version of GK5 does not work properly as well.

It seems once the "newest" items has been clicked, the links to the other items don't work anymore
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:19 pm
Hello,

Did you tried to refresh the browser cache?
Administrator

GK User
Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:42 pm
Hello

I noticed it's not working correctly in various animations!

It works if I select : from top or reveal from top (for me this is okay)

Pls try out all the animations options, and you will see it's not working correctly in all the options!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:35 pm
@dziudek: downloaded the github version - installed on quark (http://mindsbehind.com/demo/gkquark3/in ... temid=1074) - regardless of position, the text is invisible + I'm getting multiple js errors notifications in both cases where mootools and jquery is enabled. Have not changed any default settings - what needs to be done?
thanks,
AZ
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:00 pm
@SPABO and @mbd.gavick - we are very busy right now but I will try to deeply analyze these issues in this week.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:24 pm
Any update to links issue?
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.