New K2 items not displaying immediately

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.6.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun May 04, 2014 11:47 pm
I have read oh-so-many articles on here, and other sites, already about highlighter gk4 (and I tried gk5, ran into other problems there...)

My server is hosted in Utah, so i set my joomla timezone to Denver, and I have tried the "time offset" as both +1 and -1 since I am in Illinois.

I even went so far as to try ALL possible intergers in the time offset (+12 to 0 to -12) and *nothing* works. I cannot get my articles to display

Please help. Am wasting a lot of time trying to figure it out :(
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 05, 2014 4:53 am
Perhaps the problem is cache related? Changing time offset in module should fix the problem.

GK User
Mon May 19, 2014 3:39 am
Cyberek wrote:Perhaps the problem is cache related? Changing time offset in module should fix the problem.

As I said in my post - I have tried all variations of the timeoffset from -12 to +12 and nothing works.

I'm not saying i'm not doing something wrong - I just can't figure out what it could possibly be.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 20, 2014 4:45 pm
If you have cache enabled, even after changing timeoffset old settings might be cached for some time.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.