all sorts of madness, that makes the template unusable. please help.

Creative and professional Joomla music template focus on music type event management, music festivals and all music related events.
GK User
Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:43 am
i noticed another post hightlighting the same error as me in the backend with elements not defined. but i have a bunch of other problems.

From what i can figure out this comes from the update recently that added google fonts. Does anybody have the 24/12/2010 version that was upgraded to t3 without the fonts added i have a feeling this will work.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 am
Hi

That's a bug in templateDetails.xml file. I'll send it to our programmer to fix.

GK User
Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:15 am
still waiting.

Holding up production of my site by weeks in a major way. Not what i expect from a paid template.

When ill i recieve a response from my ticket. I got one talking some rubbish about the old version template, telling me i should start using the new t3 one. Which is stupid because it was the t3 one i was talking about. I therefor have not had a solution to my problem or a fix.

Any type of estimation on how long still to wait.

How long do your customers usually wait for a fix on a template that is an error at your end?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 am
Hi

Like I've said in the other post, I've send it again to programmer. Sorry He probably didn't get my mail.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.