font style cufon

Creative and professional Joomla music template focus on music type event management, music festivals and all music related events.
GK User
Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:32 pm
hi everybody
i'm trying to use the cufon fonts in my template, but when i change'standard fonts' to cufon, in frontend i receive this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function addScript() on a non-object in (...)templates/gk_hitmusic/layouts/blocks/cufon.php on line 3

any idea?

thanks, nic
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:20 am
I get a blank screen with no error at all.

Its some kind of bug to do with an update that was made a few days after the template was released in december. Ive been trying to get a fix for the problems this font related update has caused but am being ignored.

Please send a support ticket also like i have. Maybe if enough users complain about not recieving the quaility 'working' template they paid for, somebody might actually do something about it.

If we're really lucky, they'll let me have the original t3 release without the font adjustments made a few days later that actually worked fine.

So annoying to have a working template become unusuable because of an updated version you downloaded. Then not be allowed to get a copy of the previous one. Especially as it would allow me to actually finish MY WORK before the deadline whilst i wait - possibly forever - for a fix to be made.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.