How to show modules on the front page

Creative and professional Joomla music template focus on music type event management, music festivals and all music related events.
GK User
Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 pm
I'm setting the front page to be the main component (index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage) doing this i cannot show some of the modules as the banner 1 module, also I don't want to show the main component on the front page but looks like i have tho show this component, to let some modules to work on the front page like user1, user2 and user3 otherwise these modules cannot be show on the front page if i don;t active the main component on the template settings.

So basically the question is how can i show all the others modules in the front page with out the need to active the main component? maybe is something that i cannot see? :woohoo: please guys point me in the right path.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 pm
Guys how can i show the banner 1 on the front page? also the banner 2, doesn't have a background when i set this banner on front page, dark or bright suffix doesn't work to fill the empty space.

A little help please
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.